Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenges - #14

On Whiff of Joy challenges this week we are asked to make the colours Purple & Green. My card is made entirely with purlple and green, but it does look as though some of the light green is more yellow in the picture or some places even white. I guess the flash is making it difficult to see the colours correctly.

I have used both text and images from Whiff of Joy. On the dark green panel on the left I have stamped some figures with Versamark. On the light green panel on the right I have stamped a figure with Distress Ink (Vintage Photo) but you can hardly see it on the photo.
I have put some glitterglue on the small light-green hearts on top of the big dark-green and purple hearts, and also on the dark-green small hearts at the bottom. The insides are decorated with some punched out hearts.

I have also used some hearts on the back.

Well, this was my entry for the colour challenge on Whiff of Joy challenges. I hope you liked it.

Hugs, Kristin :)

5 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous card Kristen. looks wonderful. love the heart accents and you colouration of your image. thanks for playing along with us over at woj challenge blog. Hugs rachxx

Donalda said...

Oh this is just gorgeous dear. Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Kristin this is such a fabulous card hunny,such a lovely image and so beautifully coloured as always. The insides of your cards are always as gorgeous as the outside. Thank you for sharing. That snow looks fabulous too Kristin, i wish we had some more snow. It would be quite nice to get snowed in!!! hugs Linda x

scotspanda said...

love the card, the colours are fabulous. I also love your JCBC cards they are great!

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Kirsten said...

Så nydelig Kristin! Fargekombinasjonen grønt og lilla er utrolig lekkert!

Håper du har hatt en fin helg.
Klem fra Kirsten