Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Wintersky and blog candy


This afternoon I had to drive my oldest son to his tubaclass and right before we had to rush out the door I peeked out the window. I was amazed by this beautiful sky!! I was quick to pick up my camera and took some pictures out of the window (through the glass!). The thing on the lower edge is the chimney on the neighbour's house.This is the tree in our neighbours garden. The clouds behind the tree is pinkish. Then my son had to go to his class. I have to drive him to a house close to the fjord and I brought my camera in case the sunset was even more beautiful down there.

Just look at the sky!!! The clouds are really stunning.The fjord is covered with ice now and there aren't any boats on the piers. I have turned the ISO up on this picture to let in more light so I could see the ice one the water.



As I walked away from the water I became aware of this wagon by the sign telling "No parking". I just had to take a picture of it :)





I have just visited a great new challenge blog called "Scrapping the music - på norsk!" It's the Norwegian version of this challenge blog. And it started yesterday with the first challenge!! Pop over to check it out! The song for this first challenge is the well-known (for Norwegians) "Her kommer vintern" with Jokke og Valentinerne. I would love to participate in this challenge, and if you want to do so yourself you have until 26 January. They also has a blog candy going on until the 13th. Please visit their blog here if you want to join the blog candy.


Well, hope you all will have a great evening.


Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

Petunia said...

Herlig innlegg og takk for at du blir med. Jeg skal sette deg på Safarigjeng listen med en gang!
Ser frem til flere fotosafarier fra deg!

Rosette said...

WOW Kristin... these photos are just adorable!! You're good at this!! :)

Gry-Heidi said...

Utrolig nydelige bilder, Kristin :) Så flink du er!
Det ligger noe til deg i bloggen min:)
Klem, Gry-Heidi

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Hei på deg, Kristin! Long time, no see!.. Jeg håper du har fått slappet godt av i jula og at du har kost deg masse masse sammen med familien din i høytiden! :) Jeg ser fram til å kikke innom deg i bloggen din, også i det nye året! Varme klemmer i vinterkulda, fra Hege