Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, February 06, 2009

Birthdaycard - JCBC #17

Finally I have the time to sit in front of the computer again. This time I'll show you my birthdaycard using Janina's sketch over at Just Christmas and Birthdaycards.

I have used an image from House Mouse (I received it as a gift from Karin). The texts are stamps from Else Irene Mehling. Paper from Papirdesign. Ribbons from American Crafts. Flower from Prima. I've decorated the insides with punched out retro-flowers and some paperscraps.

More flowers on the back.

It's been snowing her since yesterday. Now I think we have enough snow. Luckily it's still cold (minus 3 degrees Celsius) that makes the snow very light and not to difficult to drive in.
Have a nice day everyone!
Hugs, Kristin :)

5 comments:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så fiint! Herlig! God helg, Kristin! :)

nessy said...

such a cute image kristin ~must put that on my must have list!!
love the papers you have chosen ~perfect , charming card!!
thanks for all the snow ~ boys had more time off school ~to have a snow ball fight!!great for the children ~but the country has come to a stand still!!
vanessa xx

Aud said...

Herlig kort du har laget!♥ Nydelige farger, blått og brunt(beige), jeg har også brukt den fargekombo'en i dag, men i en annen valør... ;o)

Håper du får en strålende helg!
Klem fra Aud

Hilde said...

Nydelige kort..

Dawn said...

I love House Mouse - this is so beautiful - love those colours together. So cute!

Dawn