Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthdaycard - JCBC #20

Yepp, I'm back again! And today I'll show you a birthdaycard I've made using Gry-Heidi's fabulous sketch. You can find it if you pop over to JCBC's blog, and I'll really recommend you to join us either with a birthdaycard or a christmascard or maybe both!!! You know, it might sound strange to make a christmascard in February, but I am soooo happy I'm doing it anyway, 'cause when December comes I will have a heap of them in a wizz :)

But I'll show you a birthdaycard now (haven't finished the christmascard yet).

I have used a cute image sent to me by sweet Karin (thank you, dear!) I have used colour pencils this time. The text is a stamp from Aud Design. Unfortunately it turned out to be not straight on the edge there :( Flowers from Prima, with some halfpearls from my stash and some glitterglue on. Paper from Doodlebug Design, ribbon from Panduro and lace from Kort&Godt Hobby.

The insert card is made simple just with some ribbons on top. I've used staples to stick them to the paper and then I've put some glitterglue on to cover the staples.
The back.

Monday morning blues. Today is the first day for me with our new puppy here at work. She is still to little to be alone with our other dog at home. I just hope she will calm down when she has examined everything here.


Have a great day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Kjempelekkert kort vennen - og de detaljene var jo bare så stilige. Nydelige farger også.
Lenge siden jeg har fått vært her nå og du har jo laget så utrolig masse fint. Takk for flott inspirasjon

Klemmer fra
Heidi