Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Christmascard - JCBC #20

Here comes the christmascard I made using Gry-Heidi's sketch on JCBC this week. Please join us with a card :) The sketch is really nice to work with.

I chose to make another criss-cross card. I like these cards a lot and find them easy to make.
I've used an image from a friend of mine. I don't know who made the stamp, but I sure like it a lot. The snowflakes are buttons from my stash, and the ribbon and lace are also from that big pile of stash. Paper from DCWV. On the insert I've used a text stamp from Norsk Stempelblad ("Good christmas hugs")
And this is the back.

Wednesday morning! It's great that the week has started nice and slow. I hope you all are doing good where you are.

I remind you that if you pop over to my shop, http://www.kort-og-godt.no/, I have started a big sale there now. I'll give you 40% off on all stamps designed by Rachelle Anne Miller!! And you can also find a lot of other goodies on sale!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

5 comments:

Hildegunn said...

Flott kort, herlig snømannstempel!

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

Ohhhh I love it! I also like the criss cross cards, but I haven't made one in a while... You've inspired me to do another one! Fabulous work Kristin!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Iris said...

I like the criss cross cards, you did a fab job on that card!

Hugs,
Iris

nessy said...

love this crisscross card ~perfectly made (as always)both inside and out!!
vanessa xx
ps hope this comment makes it onto your blog ~been having so much trouble adding comments!! ~have been visiting every day!!

Karin said...

So gorgeous. I love the beautifull papers and cute stamp.
Just like you I love cris-cross cards.

xoxo karin