Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Congratulations

This is a card I made at the same time as the card I showed you yesterday. It is great to use the same dp and stash on several cards when I have them out.

I have used this really cute goat stamp from Whiff of Joy. The swirl and the text are stamps from Aud Design, flower from Prima and gem from Doodlebug Design. Punched out hearts.Swirl stamp from Aud Design.

FRIDAY!!! Yippi! That means a slow evening in front of the telly eating homemade pizza. I just love my Fridays and I absolutely hate it when I have to do something else on these evenings. Since I work on Saturdays I just need to have a slow Friday to feel that I have a week-end.

I wish you all a great Friday! Enjoy your day, and week-end!
Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

Vibeke said...

Nydelig kort!!! Det swirl stempelet var rå flott!!:)

Rosette said...

just another beautiful card Kristine :) Love it as always!! Your creativity is awesome.. and I LOVE Fridays too!! xx

Aud said...

Nydelig kort! Og det motivet er så artig og søtt :o)

Jeg er også glad i fredagsettermiddager og kvelder! Sitte i sofaen foran TV'n med noe godt å bite i. :o)

Ha en herlig helg!
Klem fra Aud

scotspanda said...

lovely cards Kristin! have a wonderful friday night :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Linda said...

begge va kjempe nydelige! helige geite motiv :) og den swirlen likte jeg også veldig godt :)

Pia said...

Kanon lækkert kort