Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friendshipcard

I've made a friendshipcard using one of Whiff of Joy's beautiful stamps. The text stamp is from Aud Design, and it says "100% homemade, just for you!" The designpaper is from Scrappers Choice and the flowers are from Prima. Gem from Doodlebug Design. You can find everything (except the Aud Design stamp) in my web-shop (http://www.kort-og-godt.no/).
On the insides I've decorated with some punched out hearts. The punch is sold in my web-shop :)
The back is decorated with a swirl-stamp from Aud Design. I simply love those stamps!!

It's Thursday today. I will have a day off from work, but I will have a Creative meeting in my shop in the evening, from 6 pm to 10 pm. It's very nice to have people come to the shop and make cards or lay-outs. I pick up new ideas there and get to chat with the ones coming. I am always looking forward to these evenings. I hope the ones coming are having a great time too. :)

Have a nice day everyone!

Hugs, Kristin :)

7 comments:

Mona Underdal Loktu said...

NYDELIG!!!! Dette falt jeg virkelig for. Du er kanonflink med kort Kristin :-)

Pia said...

Nydeligt kort i dejlige farver

nessy said...

very pretty card kristin ~love the image , she is so gorgeous!!
can i come and make some cards in your shop??
vanessa xx

Dawn said...

Hiya Kristin
Aww I love the colours and that sweet image too..

Dawn
x

kate said...

Kjempesøtt vennekort du har laget Kristin:)
Ha ei god helg,
regner med dere koser dere med det nye familiemedlemmet:)
Klæm fra Kate:)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Another gorgeous creatin Kristin, i love this woj image and you've coloured it beautifully. Hope you are well and enjoying your week. hugs Linda x

Aud said...

Åh, dette var et herlig kort!♥♥♥
Så gøy å se de stemplene i bruk! :o)