Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friendshipcard

Today I'll show you another friendshipcard. I made this one for a good blogging friend. She has already received it so I can show it here on my blog now :) The cats are old stamps from Panduro. I think they are cute. The swirls and the text (Dear friend) are stamps from Aud Design. The ribbon is from Kort & Godt Hobby and is soon available in my webshop (www.kort-og-godt.no). The flowers are punched out out from the cardstock and I've put a gem on the middle one and a drop of glitterglue on the other two. The dp is from Scrappers Choice. One of the cats is walking over the insides of the card. I've coloured in all the cats with Distress Ink.
Really simple back.

Today it's Saturday and what a lovely weather we've got!!! The sun is shining from a sky without any clouds. It's quite cold (minus 4) but still there is something springy in the air. I can actually start feeling the pollen coming now. My nose is itching already :) Very promising as I am using allergy medicine already :(
Tomorrow I'll show you a picture of my little puppy Frøya. She has already grown a bit since we got her. She loves to fight with our older dog and it is amazing how much nose those two dogs can make! When they calm down and fall asleep it's like I can hear the silence.
Have a nice day everyone!

Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Søtt kort! jeg elsker katter!! :)))

Takk for titten inne hos meg. Koselig når noen tar seg tid til å legge igjen noen ord!

Sykmeldt for tida, her. Føler jeg går rundt med konstant hodepine for tida.. Og DET er ikke noe særlig... Får liksom ikke gjort så mye av det jeg gjerne skulle...

Iallfall: NÅ skal jeg straks på kino og slappe av der. God helg videre på dine kanter, også! *klem*

Aud said...

Kjempeherlig kattekort!♥♥♥

Håper du får ei fin og pollenfri helg! Klem,Aud

Dot Scrap said...

Hej søde Kristin.

Det er så flot og fantastisk dit kort. Jeg er så glad for det. Jeg har sendt dig en email.
Det er så proffessionelt. Katte stemplet er rigtig fint og det er en skøn ide med at stemple kattene inden i kortet.
Tusind tusind tak fordi du er min specielle blog/scrap-veninde
Dorte (www.dot-scrap.dk)

Hildegunn said...

Herlig kort til en katteelsker!
Jeg er også veldig glad i katter!

Håper at du får en fin kveld!

nessy said...

another amazing card kristin ~love the cats ~what fun having the cat walk across the card!!
vanessa xx

Tania said...

Really like your cards thought an award might make your day you can pick-up your award here Java beans Creative Escape Have a great Day!-Tania