Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, February 02, 2009

JCBC#17, Petunia's award and Lemonade Award

This week Janina has made the sketch for Just Christmas and Birthdaycards. I had some difficulties to incorporate all the details from the sketch on my card, so this is a card with some small changes :) I hope that's fine with you, Janina! I haven't had the time to make the birthdaycard yet, but I'll do a bit later this week. I have to make some card models for a class I'm having on Wednesday. I might use the sketch for one of the cards since both the cards I'm making will be birthdaycards :) (I'm sooo smart sometimes!!)


The image of the lovely tree is a stamp I've borrowed from a friend of mine. It is coloured in with pencils. On the light green background I've used a stamp from Ademio and I've embossed it with clear powder with glitter. The text stamp on the upper left corner is from Kort i hodet.
Simple insides.

The back is stamped with the same Ademio stamp as on front but this time I didn't emboss it.



I was so lucky to get this beautiful award from Petunia since I did her challenge this week-end. She has made it herself. Thank you, Petunia!


Sweet Heather gave me this great award. Thank you, you are the best!!The Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them. All you have to do is:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I would like to pass this award along to the following people in appreciation of their great attitude and my gratitude.

Aud, Jorun, Vanessa, Karin & Linda.


I hope you all will accept this award from me!



Have a nice Monday everyone. We are having a cold day, with 12 degrees Celsius below zero. I have to find all the warm clothes in my closet nowadays :)


Hugs,
Kristin :)

11 comments:

Aud said...

Det var et nydelig jule(tre)kort! :o)

Tusen takk, søte deg, for den flotte awarden! Skulle sendt en rett tilbake til deg, vet du!

Håper det ikke fortsetter å være så kaldt hos deg fremover... Her er det bare 7 minusgrader.

Ha en fin uke!
Klem fra Aud

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Thank you for this award Kristin, i really do appreciate it. Hugs Linda x

nessy said...

amazing christmas card ~great sketch ~will get making mine later this week!
thanks so much for this award i will post it on my blog this week ~promise!!
vanessa xx

kate said...

Hei Kristin:)
Jeg bruker piknic til å ordne bildene mine, det er et veldig bra program:)

kate said...

Jeg mente å si at jeg bruker:https://www.picnik.com/
Klæm fra Kate:)

Heather Bradley said...

Congratulations on your awards, Kristin :0)
Beautiful card too :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Jorunn said...

Nydelig julekort!!!! Herlig pynta på alle 4 sidene! <3
Lekkert med embossa bakgrunn!

Tuusen takk for herlig award! *klem*
Det går ett eksemplar direkte tilbake til deg og din kreativitet!
Eg blir ALLTID imponert over at du pynter alle sidene!!!

Klem,
Jorunn

Karin said...

Hi Kristin,

I love how your card turned out.
Great coloures papers and that image is so gorgeous. Love it!!!
Thanks for the great award, you are really spoiling me!!
I will make a post asap.

Have a nice day,
xoxo Karin

scotspanda said...

lovely card, great tree image :o)

lotsalove

Amandaxx

Rheannon said...

Ohhh Kristin~ I am lovin this tree stamp! Hope you stamped extra's for yourself :)
Hugs~Rheannon

Ninchen said...

fine???it´s great :o)
you´ve done a great job with my sketch and i love how you create the inside of your cards!

xoxo janina