Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, February 09, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #18

It's time for a new sketch over at JCBC today. And Amanda has made a great sketch. I had a ball working with it because it was easy to put on the details.

The birthdaycard is made with an image an text from Toves Design. I received both from Hege-Annie (Tusen takk, vennen!). The boy is coloured in using pencils, and the text with Distress Ink. The paper is bought at Nille (a supercheap store with everything you don't need :)). Flower from Prima, and the gem is a Ka-Jinker embellishment. I've used a Fiskars border punch to make the lower edge. Insides. Text stamp from Kort i hodet.
The back.



The christmascard is made with an image from Magnolia. I have had this image coloured in since I received the christmas-kit from Magnolia before christmas some time. The text is a stamp from Norsk Stempelblad. I have embossed it in black.

Insides. With punched out hearts.

Simple back.


Today it is really, really cold outside. It is minus 14,5 degrees Celsius!!!! And the sun is shining from a sky without any clouds. It is soooo pretty out there. I hope I wont have any trouble starting my car now because in this weather I don't want to be outside more than neccessary. When my boys went to school they had to dress with wool on the inner layer, then some ordinary clothes and then the outer jacket and pants, and of course hat and mittens/gloves.


I hope you all will have a great start of the new week. Why not join the sketch challenge over at JCBC this week since you will have a great time working with it :) ?!!

Enjoy your day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

11 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Kristin these cards are just gorgeous. I adore them both. You have been busy hunny. I still have my birthday card to do for this weeks challenge. I must get a move on. Hugs Linda x

nessy said...

two gorgeous cards kristin ~love the boy birthday card (did you buy that stamp or image from some one ~just love it)
so much detail inside and out ~just perfect!!
have made my xmas card today!! ~great sketch!!
vanessa xx

Valems said...

Beautiful cards! I love the papers you have used and images on both cards.
Hugs, Vanja

Jose said...

Lovely cards, and so nicely finished.
Jose x

Maria Matter said...

Kristin, these are beautiful cards! Love the papers and these fabulous images!
Blessings, Maria

Heather Bradley said...

Beautiful cards Kristin :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Dot Scrap said...

Hi Kristin.

Begge kort er helt fantastiske.
Det er nogle fine stempler du har valgt og noget smukt papir og skønne detaljer.

I love both cards. They are simply fantastic. Great stamps and beautiful choise of paper. Lots of gorgeous details.

Sue said...

Two beautiful cards,great boys card, luv the papers, sue.x

GAWO said...

Kort og godt kjempefine kort!

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards!
Helen x

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色