Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #19

This week it has been my sketch on JCBC. I am really late posting my cards, but it has just been to busy here for me to sit down in front of my computer.
I have used a Magnolia stamp for the birthdaycard this week. The text is a stamp from Else Irene Mehling, I have embossed it with white powder. Papers from DCWV. The cupcake and balloon stamp is from Whisper's (I think). I've used Distress Ink to colour the image.
Retroflower punch on the left side. Fiskars border punch on the left. And a KaJinker gem. I know, really poor picture, but you can see it is a really simple back.



This is my christmascard which you can see on JCBC's blog. The image is a stamp from Stampavie designed by Sarah Kay. The text is a stamp from Ditten & Datten. I have coloured in using Distress Ink. On the text I have used a lot of glitter glue and some gems. Papers from American Crafts. Ribbon from Panduro.

Insides with punched out hearts on the left. On the right I have decorated the white circle with some swirls from Stempelglede.

And again a simple back.

Now I have showed you my cards for this week's challenge on JCBC, but tomorrow there's a new challenge over there already. I hope you will join us there next week as well.


Have a nice Sunday everyone!


Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

nessy said...

gorgeous cards kristin ~so much detail ~amazing work!
vanessa xx

Torill said...

Flotte kort du har laget!! Det julekortet var jo skikkelig søtt da! Elsker de stemplene!!
Ha en super søndag videre!!

Mona Underdal Loktu said...

Flotte kort Kristin :-)
Vi sees på torsdag. Jeg skal ta med noen LOer :-)

Dawn said...

Hi Kristin
Wonderful cards love the purple one especially - I love purple!!


Dawn
x