Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentinecard

This is a card I made for my husband for Valentine. After I gave him this he gave me some roses :)

The motif is a stamp from hÄnglar & stÄnglar. I have coloured in using Distress Ink. The hearts on the background is a stamp from Aud Design, the same with the text stamp as well. I have put some Icicle glitter glue in the hearts. The paper is from Scrappers Choice. I've punched out some hearts from the same dp as on front to decorate the insides.

Really simple back.

It's snowing outside. My boys are off from school the whole week due to winterholidays. I have decided to take the whole week off as well. This way it's easier to incorporate the new family member in our daily life. Next week I'll have to bring the puppy to work to make sure she'll be alright.
Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Kristin :)

3 comments:

Rosette said...

I bet he liked this card Kristin, it's adorable!! I'm in love with HAnglars... they are always so beautiful!!
Hugs xxx

Lisbeth said...

What a beautiful valentinecard,so very nice.Love from Lisbeth

Audhild said...

Så flott kort du har laget. Vakre farger på kortet