Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call

Do you like Whiff of Joy's stamps? I simply love them. I have a lot of those cute stamps and I would love to have them all.

Katharina Freier who owns the Whiff of Joy shop would love to have another guest designer on her team and now you can have a chance to be that lucky one!! I will sure try to be one of her designers for a while, but I guess that there are so many talented card makers out there that my simple card wont have a chance. But I still will give it a go!!

We have to follow a sketch made by Katharina, and you can find that sketch on Whiff of Joy Challenges' blog. I have used one of the first stamps from Whiff of Joy, one I still cherish a lot. Apart for from the stamp from Whiff of Joy I've used a text stamp from Panduro (God jul) and a circular postal stamp from Papirloftet (I embossed this one). Paper from DCWV. I used a Fiskars border punch to make that lovely edge on the red paper.
Insides with punched out hearts on the left and just a stripe of the dp on the right.
Simple back.

Now I have to cross my fingers for me being the lucky one becoming one of Katharina's Guest Designers.


I have started a big sale in my webshop now. You can have upto 40% off on some goodies, e.g. Rachelle Anne Miller stamps. Look here: www.kort-og-godt.no.


Have a great day everyone!
Hugs, Kristin :)

3 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How sweet!! This is so adorable!! Love it!! TFS! :)

Cardmaking Galore said...

What a sweet card!

Naoual said...

Such a lovely card! Good luck with the call!!

xx Naoual