Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Award and some thoughts...



I received this award from Hege-Annie last week (Tusen takk, vennen!). It always is sooo nice to be honoured with an award and it makes my day.

I want to give this award to all my visitors. Thank you for visiting, and special thanks to those of you who have left me a comment every now and then. I love all the feedback I get.

I can see on my stat-counter that I have a lot of visitors, and I am so happy for everyone looking at my creations. Still I can also see that I don't get the same amount of comments so obviously there are some of you just peeking through my blog and not taking the time to write something.

I do understand that sometimes you just don't feel like writing anything, cause maybe you don't like what you see here, or maybe you are to tired to write, or maybe you are just to busy.... There can be thousands of reasons not to write a comment. And I am not saying that I am any better! I have visited a lot of blogs without leaving any sign of how much I actually liked that blog.

I don't expect you to leave a comment every time you visit, but it sure would be nice if you gave me a sign that you've been here once in a while. If you don't have anything special to say, just say HI!

Thank you for reading my blog! I really appreciated you taking your time to do so!

Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Bare hyggelig, Kristin! Og tuusen takk! :) Håper du har det riktig bra! :) Her går det framover, mtp (med tanke på) fysioterapi behandlingen. :)

Kjedelig med valpens plager, men godt at det går bedre nå da! :)

Vi lengter til påskeferien nå! Og ellers ønsker jo jeg at våren skal komme snart med påfølgende sommer.. :) Men noen inngripen i årstidsvekslingen er jo plent umulig, så her er det bare å smøre seg med tålmodighet og vente! ;)

Ha ei fin uke videre! Likte forresten så godt det kortet herunder, som du har laget til Sukkersøttutfordringen denne uka! Kjempeflott kort!!
STOR klem, Hege

jane said...

Hello Kirstin.. I am one of those followers who never seem to leave a comment but tjeck your blog every time you update it..
This post however has made me think.. I will in the future try to leave more comments.. not only on your blog but on every blog I read often..
Thanks for the reminder..

Hugs jane