Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, March 09, 2009

Birthdaycard - JCBC #22

Monday always brings another great sketch for you on Just Christmas and Birthdaycards' blog. This time Linda has made a really good one. I've made my birthdaycard and I did it in a wizz. I had the image from Whiff of Joy's spring kit already coloured in, and then I picked the cardstock and papers using those colours as reference. I have stamped the cute butterfly from WOJ's spring kit on the green cardstock. I even had the text stamped up and cut to the right size. This was great since I had left the making of this card to the last minute. I have stamped WOJ's butterfly on the right side, and put some punched out butterflies in different sizes on the left side.
I have used WOJ's butterfly also on the back of the card.

What happened to my week-end??? I certainly didn't notice it! All I noticed was all the snow coming. Wet snow!! It even rained for a while! *sigh* Where is spring when you need it???

Hope you all are having a great day! I guess I will survive for another day :)
Hugs, Kristin :)

11 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kristin, i don't know where the weeks go or weekends. Im told it gets worse as you get older, didn't think it could get much worse!!! anyway hunny this is such a gorgeous card hunny. I love the image and the layout. Hope you have a good day, its very cold and icy here this morning! hugs Linda x

eba said...

Søtt kort!! :)

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

Good Morning Kristin... (Well it's morning in NY) I have to say either I'm not awake yet, or I'm just stupid. LOL
I was looking at your card, and when I saw the blue paper with the butterflies, I thought to myself. Oh, I have seen that butterfly, do I have that paper? THEN IT HIT ME... What an idiot I must be. It's the WOJ Butterfly from the spring kit. LOL
Anyway, now that my stupid moment is over, I just wanted to say that your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. But then again, your cards ALWAYS are!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Katharina Frei said...

Love your backgrounds Kristin!
Great job :)
Katharina x

Heidi said...

Nydelig kort vennen, med flotte detaljer og farger.
Håper du har en fin mandag. Her går det i syke unger igjen. Begynner å bli en vane

Klemmer fra
Heidi

nessy said...

hi kristin ~how happy am i today ~thanks for visiting my blog ~i never win anything ~ so to win on jcbc ~wow!!
another very pretty card ~love that stamps ~love all your detail!!
vanessa xx
hope you have a good week

Inger Marie said...

Så herlig det her kortet var da Kristin :)
Nydelige farger!!
Og for noen skjønne hunder du har...smelt
God klem

Solrunn said...

WOW så mye flott du har laget, jeg har nå vært innom bloggen din og det er jo såååå utrolig mye flott her... digger stilen din og mangen av de flotte stemplene dine...det er flere jeg faktisk aldri har sett før;)

Gleder meg til å se hva mer du tryller frem;))

Ønsker deg en kreativ uke;))

Ninchen said...

gorgeous card kristin!
i love the colours and the image is so cute!

hugs janina

Valems said...

Gorgeous card! The image is so cute and I love all the butterflies in the inside of your card. So sweet!
Hugs, Vanja

Simone P. said...

Love the card and the cute image!