Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Birthdaycard

A customer called me one day and asked me if I could make a card for a friend of her. This male-friend is turning 70, he was a professor in botanic, and he is a fit man. I have made this card for him.

Since he was a professor in botanic I thought a green card would be nice. And since the challenge on Stamp something this week is Green something I'll try my luck over there. I have used Bazzill Corduroy as the base of the card, and the design paper is from Papirdesign. The letters are punched out using a QuicKutz alphabet called Studio (I think). Above and below the numbers I have stamped a crown using a Magnolia stamp. This is how it looks when you open the card. I think this Penny Black cat is perfect for this birthdaycard. I've used Distress Ink to colour it. The text stamp is from Norsk Stempelblad, I've embossed it in black.
The back was made simple.

------------------------------------------------
Friday again!! Hurray!! My sons are having a friend visiting tonight for a sleepover. The friend is living three/four houses down the street, but it's really special to have him over like this.
I woke up last night around 2.30 am and my dogs were having a party in our living room. Normally our oldest dog is really tired and sleeps all night. But the youngest one is not so eager on sleeping all night yet. She goes around and collects things, like my shoes, my son's cap, or a mitten, or whatever is interesting for her. She hasn't chewed on things enough to ruin anything yet, lucky for us. Tonight she obviously found the guinneapig's things very good to chew on. We found a box with two chewingbars in pieces on the floor, and even our older dog thought this tasted yummy. They argued about who should hold the wooden stick in the middle of the chewingbar and that's when they woke me up. I had to "throw" the two dogs out in the snow on our terrace so I could clean up a bit before I let them in and we all could go to sleep again. Yeah! It's fun having dogs!! :)
Well, I am a bit tired today, but since it's Friday I guess it's okey. Tomorrow I can sleep in a bit, I hope!
I wish you all a great day.
Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

Pia said...

Wow et super flot og gennemført kort

my5bratz said...

what a wonderful card, you should put that in the "stamp something" - green challenge

Lissie said...

Stilig og flott kort! :)

Butternut Sage Designs said...

awesome awesome awesome!