Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Birthdaycard

Another birthdaycard. This is for my brother who had his birthday yesterday.

I have made a really simple, green card. First I had planned to enter the card into the Whiff of Joy challenges' theme Green this week. But I didn't remember which challenge blog who had this challenge and so I used a wrong image. So, then I thought of entering the card into A Spoon Full of Sugar's "Little Gem" challenge, and ABC challenge's "F is for Flower". I have already entered with one card on both challenges but I'll give it another go :)

This is the front, with a gem in the biggest flower. It looks black on this picture, but it is white/neutral. The letters are a gift. All the papers from Treehouse Memories, also the flowers (cut out). Inside, with an image from Cuddly Buddly. The 'Bror' (brother) stamp is from Papirgleder. "Bursdagsklem!" (birthdayhug!) is a clearstamp from Norsk Stempelblad.
This photo is really pale. The paper has the same colour as on the two other photos.


I will have a relaxed Friday evening today. I'll make my homemade pizza and share it with my boys and either read a book or look at something on the telly. My dear husband has decided to go skiing across Hardangervidda with some buddies. He will be back on Sunday night. (It's quite typical males to have this urge to show that they still are males even though they have turned 40!)

Have a great day. Thanks for looking :)
Hugs, Kristin :)

11 comments:

Kimberley said...

I did the same with two entries - I hope that is allowed. Your card is fantastic well done.

nessy said...

wonderful card kristin ~that image is just perfect for a brother card!!
hope you enjoy a quiet weekend ~ boys will be boys!!
vanessa xx

Pia said...

Super flot kort

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

hugs jane x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Kristin, Thanks for playing along with A Spoon Full of Sugar this week, Hugs Debbie x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kristin, another gorgeous card hunny, loving the image you've used, fabulous work! hugs Linda x

Mada said...

What an adorable and elegant card!
I love the 'monochromatic' idea and that Cuddly Buddly image is just perfect for a man's card. :)
I am sure your brother was thrilled to receive it.

Hugs,
Mada

Heather Bradley said...

Beautiful card Kristin :0)
I do struggle so when it comes to male cards, well done :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

A lovely card - Thank you for joining us on abc this week x

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Flott kort! :) HĂĄper du har hatt en flott og avslappende helg!
Jeg har en award til deg. Ha ei fin ny uke! *klem*

Karin said...

Great Card Kristin.
Love the way it folds.
The image is so cute and beautifully coloured.
Bet your brother loved it.

xoxo karin