Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, March 02, 2009

Christmascard - JCBC #21

Another christmascard!!! I guess some of you are really tired of seeing christmascards this time of year. But you know what? I think it's okey to use more of my christmasstamps. Because I do have a lot of stamps for this special season but right before christmas I don't have the time to use them all. So now, being a DT for the JCBC blog I am kind of forced to use more of my stamps. Otherwise it could be kind of boring to see the same images over and over again.

As you've guessed there's time for another challenge over at JCBC's blog. Rheannon has made a great sketch for us to follow. I have just made a christmascard for now, but I'll finish up my birthdaycard later today so I can show you tomorrow. Please join us with a card or two this week.

I have used a Panduro image I received from Dorte (Tusen takk, kjære venn!) I have coloured in using a mix of Twinkling H20 and Distress Ink. The text stamp is an old one from Panduro. The star gem is a KaJinker gem. The paper was from my box with scraps but it's from 3ndypapir. The two trees in the lower left corner is punched out using a die from QuicKutz, and I just bought it from Mona last time we met (Tusen takk for en god handel, kjære Mona!)
On the inside I have used an image of presents from Magnolia that I got from dear Marte (Takk vennen!) I have coloured in using pencils.
The back of the card with my personal stamp and two punched out stars.

--------------------------------------------
Monday again! It's amazing how the weeks are flying by. We are already writing March the 2nd. My husband has left on a business trip and won't be back until Wednesday night. That means I have to do all the work at home myself. Boring!!!


Well, I hope you all have a great start of your week!!
Hugs, Kristin :)

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Hærlig julekort vennen - nydelige farger og detaljer. Så flink du er.
Her er jeg hjemme og passer på en febersyk Martine.

Ha en topp mandag

Klemmer fra
Heidi

scotspanda said...

love your card Kristin :o) fabby image and it looks great with the paper you have used

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Flott julekort! :)
Kjedelig å være alene hjemme?.. Her gjør jeg alt husarbeidet alene, hele tida. ;) Men har vel mindre husvære enn deg/dere, tenker jeg!.. :) Ha ei riktig fin uke! Klem, Hege

nessy said...

just love this xmas card ~love the images and the sparkle!! perfect ~as always!!
vanessa xx

mueppi said...

Hi Kristin
I love your card and colouring!!
Hugs Gisela

Mona Underdal Loktu said...

Flotte kort, og ja det var en god handel ja :-)
For oss begge ... hehe

Ninchen said...

great card kristin!
i love the paper and the image you´ve used!

xoxo janina

Helen said...

Cute card!
Helen x