Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Christmascard - JCBC #22

Another christmascard for the JCBC blog. I love the sketch Linda made for us to use this week.

I have used a stamp from Stampavie. I think this little mouse designed by Rachelle Anne Miller is cute. The candycane button's from my stash. I've embossed the red scalloped background with a stamp from Stempelglede. The letters are made using QK-alphabet Metro skinni mini. This alphabet has proven to be very versatile since it's so small, and I've used it a lot. The paper's from DCWV. Punched out hearts on the insides, and I've also doodle a frame with hearts (oops, now I see that I've forgotten to colour one of the doodled hearts!)
Simple back.

If you haven't joined any of Just Christmas and Birthdaycards challenges yet I would recommend you to do so. We have great prizes to give-away to random winners every week. You can join us with one birthdaycard, one christmascard or one of each using the sketch of the week. So come on and join us and have some great fun :)

.............................................................................

I received this award from Hege-Annie last week (Tusen, tusen takk, kjære deg!). I've forgotten to show it to you, but here it is:


Since I've already received it I will this time give it to all my blogging friends. You all deserve it and I wouldn't have had this blog without you and your visits. Thank you!!


............................................................................

Well, I hope you all will have a great day. My day will be filled with even more snow coming down from above. Now we have so much snow in our neighbourhood that the garbagetruck has had some troubles coming around to pick up our garbage. We have to carry our garbage to the nearest road for the truck to collect it. That's fun. Why do we pay for this service or the service of getting rid of the snow in the streets??? I NEED SPRING NOW!!!!


Bye for now.


Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Flott julekort, og flink du som klarer å lage de enda! Hadde store planer om å gjøre det jeg også, men klarte rett og slett ikke. Men det kommer jeg til å angre når jula nærmer seg igjen :)

Da er kortene snart på tur nedover til deg i dag, antar jeg får de i posten i dag så. Er så spent på om de liker dem :)

Ha en knakende fin dag, Kristin!

Klem fra Desiree

Linda said...

kjempe fint julekort!
jeg og strever litt med å lage julekort nå, men det er jo lurt igrunn... så må nok sparke meg litt i baken snart *hehe*
ha en fin dag videre :)

Pia said...

et super flot julekort, fantastisk at du kan få julestemning frem

Lissie said...

Flott og herlig julekort!
ha en god og kreativ dag videre!

klem