Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Christmascard - JCBC #23

New week, and new sketch on JCBC's blog. This time it's me who's made the sketch. Please pop over and join us with either a birthdaycard, a christmascard or maybe you'll have the energy to make both!?!?

Kort og godt, my shop!!! has donated a beautiful Whiff of Joy stamp as a prize for one lucky winner this week. So what are you waiting for; Join us now!!

I've made a christmascard this week using an image designed by Rachelle Anne Miller. This bear is really cute. I had some difficulties colouring it, but this is how it turned out. I've put some glitterglue on.
I've used dps from DCWV. Textstamp from Norsk Stempelblad which I have embossed in black.
Insides with punched out hearts. Same dp as on front. I've doodeled around the edges on the white paper.
Back with same dp as on front.
I've been working on another project so I didn't have much time to make this card. I really wasn't in for finding embellishment so it ended with nothing at all.

I hope you all will have a great Monday. Enjoy your brand new week!!
Hugs,
Kristin :)

4 comments:

Pia said...

wow julekort i marts, det er sååå nydeligt

StampingSeasons said...

Hello. Thankyou for your comment on my blog. If I spent an hour on a card I would be bored and give up!! LOL Half hour is the norm. Lovley blog you have.

mueppi said...

Wow.. your card is pretty!
I love the little baer and your colouring!
Hugs Gisela

Valems said...

Fabulous card! I love the cute image.
Hugs, Vanja