Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Christmascards

I didn't have the time yesterday to finish up the birthdaycard I'm making after Rheannon's sketch (over at JCBC). When I finally had the time to sit down and be creative it was so late and I was so tired that I went to bed instead :)

I'll show you a bunch of cards I started to make right before last christmas but I didn't finsish them up until a couple of weeks ago. Now I have 9 more christmascards to add to my little pile.
The idea when I made these cards was to make some quick and easy cards so I could make a lot in a short while. The idea was good but it didn't turn out the way I hoped since I have never used such a long time on any card as I used on these ones. :) But here they are!

On this batch I used the hÄnglar image "girl with a tag". I coloured them in with same colours, mix of Distress Ink and Twinkling H20. The paper is from Ladybug and Friends. I've written on the tag, and I've put some red and green Prima flowers on as the only decorations (except on one of the cards where I have put on some punched out snow crystals.

On the second batch of cards I used this cute Magnolia image, "Tilda with a tray of gingercookies". The text stamp is one I received as a freebe in a scrapmagazine last year (I don't remember which). The papers ar different, the one on the right is from 3ndypapir I think, the one on the left has the same dp from Ladybug and Friends as the previous cards. Flowers from Prima.
Last batch. Another hÄnglar image. Same text stamp as previous batch. Prima flowers. I've coloured in using Distress Ink only.
All the cards look the same on the insides. I've used an insert sheet and decorated with a stamp from Ademio around the edges. And all the cards are as simple as this on the back. Just my personal stamp.

I hope you all will have a great Tuesday. I am tired already, my morning started a bit to early ;)


Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

scotspanda said...

gorgoeus cards hun and 9 less to make in November lol

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

kate said...

Flotte kort fra deg som alltid Kristin:)
Ønsker deg en fin tirsdags kveld,
klæm fra Kate:)

Julia Pollard said...

great cards :o)

Inger Marie said...

Så kjempe flotte julekort Kristine, skal si du er i siget :)God nattt!!

Stjerneglimt said...

OJ, gratulerer med Frøya! Så fin hun er!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Så produktiv du er! Herlig! Og flotte kort! :)

Takk for bursdagshilsen og bursdagssang! :)) *smiler* Når jeg bare får kaka unnagjort, kan jeg vel saktens slenge beina om ikke på bordet, så iallfall opp i sofaen! Min sønn kommer hjem fra samvær hos sin far etter skoletid, så kake må vi ha. Ellers blir det vel mer feiring på lørdag for venner og familie, tenker jeg.

Ha en topp dag, du også! Takk! KLEM fra Hege i Tromsø
- hvor sola skinner i øyeblikket :)