Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Clean and simple again

This is another entry for Sukkersøtt's Clean and simple challenge.

I had to make some quick cards for different reasons and I had these two images from the last hÄnglar-kit already coloured in so then I used them.

I have used paper from Sandylion, and Bazzill corduroy cardstock. I've put some glitter on the girl and the text. This is my second card. Using the same dp and cardstock, but have also put in a white Bazzill Bling. Glitter one this card as well. No embellies on the cards. It's really clean and simple. The size of the cards is approx. 4"x4" or 10 cm x 10 cm.

Inside is the same on both the cards. With punched out butterflies.

And a really simple back (both the cards look the same).



Have a great day everybody.

The sun is shining and I'm in a good mood. I have to work on a card order again. This one will bring me a lot of work, but it I hope it will be fun.
Don't forget my blog candy that is coming up soon!
Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

Maya said...

Åhhh disse var nyydelige,Kristin!!
Lekre farger og nydelig malt!!
Klemmer fra Maya :)

Bev said...

Oh wow this is fabulous!!! Such gorgeous colours and the inside is amazing!! x

Hanne said...

Kjempeflotte bidrag, Kristin! Disse fargene var sååå nydelige, me like :)

Ha en finfin søndagskveld :)
Klemmer fra Hanne:)

Dot Scrap said...

Hvor er de skønne de nye stempler fra Hänglar.
Sikke et skønt og smukt kort du har lavet. Jeg synes rigtig godt om lyseblåd. SMUKT