Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dogs in action

Here is a picture of my two dogs in action playing outside. Ranja, the oldest dog, is jumping off the roof of the doghouse and Frøya, the youngest, is ready to fight her when she comes down.
Have a fun day everyone!
Hugs, Kristin :)
(pop over to Hege-Annie's blog today and wish her happy birthday and look at all her beautiful creations as well!)

2 comments:

Lim said...

Dear Kirstin,

Your dogs are GORGEOUS!!! I'm a dog lover... :)) They are so cute, specially the smaller one. They look like wolfs. :)) Beautiful!

Hugs,
LIM

PS: Thank you for joining my candy blog. I wish you good luck! :)

nessy said...

oh kristin what beautiful dogs ~thankyou for sharing ~it is snowing here today,guess you are still sending it over ~much to my boys delight ~this is the first year lewis has played in snow!!(we never get it)
vanessa xx