Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Doodle-doo with glitter on

I'm almost always drawing some false stitches on my cards. Specially around the images and/or around the design-papers.

This week's challenge on Penny Black Saturday Challenge is "Doodling" and then I just had to make an entry.
I am almost always putting some glitter on my cards. Either on details on the image or on the text. Since ABC Challenge is having a challenge called "G for glitter" this week I am entering the card there as well.

I have used this cute hen-stamp from Penny Black. She is sending an sms to someone saying "Just want to say hello!" I have coloured her with Distress Ink and the text is embossed with white powder with glitter (it doesn't show in the photo but it does in real life!). The doodling-challenge is covered with the white swirles around the flowers from Prima, and with the lines around the image and the designpaper. The paper is from Papirdesign. Inside I have put a cut out butterfly. I have put some glitter on the wings.
There's nothing wrong with your sight, the picture is slightly out of focus. Sorry!

Today I woke up to more snow coming down from above. I felt like cursing, but I didn't!!! Still, I am sick and tired of the snow right now. I just dont' understand why it's neccessary with all the snow. A little-bit is okey, but now we have heaps to get rid of before spring can show it's beauty for us.

I hope you are doing better than me. Enjoy your week-end.
Hugs, Kristin :)

14 comments:

Pia said...

et super sødt kort og såå flot gennemført

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Kristin - love your doodling. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Beth said...

This is such a wonderful card! I love this stamp and you've coloured it perfectly! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

nessy said...

fantastic card ~wonderful doodling kristin ~ love that cute image ~beautifully made inside and out!!
vanessa xx
ps ~have not forgotten about your images ~but been so poorly with the flu and now lewis is ill (again)~hope you understand the delay!! ;~)

Lynne said...

Great card! I love your colouring. Lynne x

Kath said...

such a beautiful card Kristin and fabulous doodling...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and hope you get rid of your snow soon
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Bittemor said...

Kjempe flott kort enkelt og rent :-)

Donalda said...

Oh your card is just gorgeous dear. Your coloring is beautiful and love your doodling you have done.

Marte said...

Hei Kristin!

Først av alt, tusen takk for i går! Veldig hyggelig - som alltid!! :)

Kortet du har laget er kjempe søtt, hvor er den sommerfuglen fra? Den var så veldig fin!!

Klem fra meg, som også er dri** lei av snøen!!

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny hope you are well, you have been busy since my last visit with some gorgeous makes. I love visiting and seeing what you've been up to there is always something new to inspire me! enjoy your weekend, hugs Linda x

Chrissie said...

I just love that chicken. What a great card!
Chrissie

Dot Scrap said...

Super smukt kort Kristin.
Jeg er vild med glitter. Du er utrolig dygtig til at doodle.
Worldclass