Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

JCBC #24 and Whiff of Joy - Challenge #22

Yess! Finally I have had the time to make a card for Whiff of Joy's Green challenge. And I have used a stamp from Whiff of Joy this time!! ;) *hehehe* (look at my last card if you don't understand this "joke").

I have used Tanja's sketch on the JCBC's blog this week. It's really great to work with so I would recommend you to join us with a card. Also this week we have a great prize for a lucky winner :)

Tomorrow my brother-in-law turns 50. (Hurra for Bjørn!!) This card my husband will give him this week-end when he will go to his birthday-party. I have used papers from Treehouse Memories. The white flower is punched out from the paper. I have written the text with a white gelpen. Insides. On the top page I have written the text which translates "One year older, but still young in body and soul". I think that is fitting well with the young boy-image on the front :)
The back with my personal stamp and some punched out flowers.
I still haven't showed you my birthdaycard made with last week's sketch on JCBC, but I'll do tomorrow. I haven't had the time to make a lot of cards lately, but now I have more orders to make so I just have to be creative again. :)

Have a great day everyone! Thanks for visiting today! I love all the comments you are leaving for me, and a do read all of them. Unfortunately I'm not as good as you to leave comments when I visit your blogs, but please be assured that I do visit my visitors every now and then. And I'll try to be better at leaving comments myself :)

Hugs, Kristin :)

5 comments:

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x

papercraftsbyrach said...

this is a wonderful card Kristen, great choice in image. hugs rachxx

nessy said...

oh this is perfect for a man!!~love the colours and love that image
vanessa xx

Tanja said...

Your Card is wonderful, Kristin! I love the colors!

Have a great weekend, Hugs Tanja

Helen said...

Fab card - great for a boy!
Helen x