Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sarah Kay-card and an award - Premio Dardos

This is a card I made at the same time as I made yesterday's card (hence the same paper and cardstock). I have had this image coloured in for quite a while and since I used this colour on the paper the image fit right in here.

Also here I have doodled some swirls around the flowers, and some lines around the image. The text is a stamp from Aud Design.Same insides as on last card, with a butterfly cut out using a punch from Whale-of-a-Punch. I've put some glitterglue on the wings and the body.

Really, really poor picture which is totally out of focus. This is the back of the card.



I received this award from Mada. Thank you very much, dear! It means a lot to me!!
"The PREMIO DARDOS AWARD" acknowledges the value of every blogger, showed in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literacy and personal values everyday.

The Rules Are:

1. Accept the Award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person that gave it to you and their blog link.

2. Past the Award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement.Remember to contact them to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.


I won't stop at 15 this time. I'll give it to all of my blogging friends out in blogland. If you haven't received this award, grab it. You really deserve it. (Just go ahead, don't be shy!)



That's it for today. Have a great week-end dear blogging friends.


Hugs, Kristin :)

10 comments:

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Nyyydelig kort, Kristin! Ønsker deg en riktig fin lørdagskveld! :) klem, Hege

Shirley said...

This card is so cute. I love Sarah Kay, and have just ordered a few for myself. I am impatiently waiting for them. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on the birthday card for my son. Have a great day! Shirley.

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Kristin!
Clairex

Pia said...

wow Kristin, et super flot kort og så flot malet motiv

Rosette said...

Lovely card Kristin dear :) I love that image.xx and your colouring is fabulous!

Valems said...

Beautiful card! An adorable image and I really love how you coloured it.
Hugs, Vanja

Gunhild said...

Kjempeflott kort og fargelegging! Og for en herlig grønnfarge du har brukt!

Ha en god søndag videre!
klem fra Gunhild

nessy said...

adorable image ~gorgeous card ~ love the colour of the paper ~very attractive
vanessa xx

Camilla said...

Åååå så søtt Kristin! Et av mine favoritt motiv!:)
Ha en fin kveld!
Klem, Camilla.

Dot Scrap said...

Wauw Kristin.
Hvor er det et smukt kort, og skønt papir.
Stemplet er farvelagt så flot.

what a beautiful card, and lovely choise of paper.
The coloring of the stamp is fantastic.