Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Scrapbook to a teacher

My youngest son's teacher turned 60 yesterday. I was asked to help collect drawings from all the kids in a scrapbook to give to her. I made a front and a back as well. This is how it turned out :)

Front. The picture is one I took on the first day of school last autumn. This is the back, with regards from her class.
This is a sample of one of the pages from a girl in the class.

This is what my son made for his teacher. Can you tell he has been playing with my stamps?
I wasn't there to give the book to the teacher, but it was given yesterday. I think she liked it :)

I have one more card on my orderlist. It's a wedding card. I haven't made a lot of them so I am always a bit scared to make something neither the receivers nor my customer like.

Have a great day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Kristin this is such a lovely gift for the teacher, she will be absolutely thrilled with it. Hugs Linda x

Dot Scrap said...

Hi Kristin.
Ohh det er en helt fantastisk ide og gave. Hvor er den bare flot. Jeg er sikker pĂĄ, at hun blev glad for den.

Oh what a fantastic idea. It´s so wonderful. I am sure the teacher loved it.