Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sukkersøtt #33

I haven't entered a card to a Sukkersøtt challenge for a long time now. But finally I found a challenge that I just couldn't resist and that fit in with my style quite well. I'm talking about the 'Clean and simple' challenge!


I must appologize for poor pictures. The colours are more vivid in real life, especially the greens and pinks.

I have used last week's sketch on JCBC (#23). The image is one of the cutest Penny Black images I know of. I've coloured it with a mix of Twinkling H20 and Distress Ink, and I've put some glitter on top. The paper is from Treehouse Memories. I've cut out one of the flowers and put on top of the ribbon. I used a white gelpen to write the text. On the insides I've decorated with some more cut out flowers. I've made som stippled lines around.
I used a retro flower punch to punch out two of the flowers from the paper and put them on the back.
------------------------------------------------

Today's Wednesday and what we in Norway have learned to know as "little Saturday" (after a TV programm some years ago). I have learned to appreciate this day because I have a day off tomorrow :) And my boys have no activities after school this day so we can just relax at home.
I hope you all will have a great day! Take care!
Hugs, Kristin :)
PS! I'm planning a teeny tiny blog candy soon, so please come back and check it out one of these days :)

5 comments:

Torill said...

Kjempefint!!!
Så hærlige spreke farger!
Ha en super onsdag!!

Linda said...

så søtt kort :)

Bente said...

Vårlig og herlig!!

Iris said...

Gorgeous card Kristin! Love how you also decorated the inside of the card!

Hugs,
Iris

Hanne said...

Dæsken døtte, Kristin! Dette var skikkelig flott! Alt blir jo så tydelig med denne stilen, og det synes jeg du hadde klart å få til SÅ bra! Åsså likte jeg fargene så godt, rene energibomba, dette :)

Håper alt er bra med deg, her begynner energien å komme tilbake, så nå orker jeg litt mer for hver dag som går :) snøen smelter og sola skinner også - tralala...

God klem fra Hanne:)