Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wedding card

I was asked by a customer to make a wedding card for a couple. She wanted something special, so I suggested that I could make this folded card. She hasn't collected it yet, but hopefully she'll like it.

I want to enter this card to this week's challenge on A Spoon Full of Sugar. The theme is 'Little Gem'. I have put a gem on the front, and in the card (hearts and a sticker border with gems). And since this week's challenge on ABC challenges is 'F for flower' and I have three of them on the front, I want to enter the card there as well.

This is the front. The tag is one I got from Heather. The flowers are from Prima, bradframes from Kort & Godt Hobby (you can find them in my shop). Paper from Scrappers Choice.
This is how the card looks like when you lay it flat on the table.

When you open the card this is what it looks like.
On the upper left square I have put a ribbon and a text which I have embossed. The text translates: The wedding bells are ringing, and tells us about happiness/luck.
On the upper right I have to triangels. The first is decorated with two hearts punched out with QK. The second is decorated with embossed gold rings.
Lower left. Another triangel with the wedding rings again. And a triangel with the monogram of the wedding couple.
On the lower right square I have put a sticker with some gems on and two red gem hearts.
This is the back. I didn't have my personal stamp nearby (it was at home) and then I had to make a more simple back.


We are having a really nice day here today. The sun is shining and it is almost 5 degrees Celsius outside. The snow is melting and I can see the snow piles disappering day by day. Yuhuu! Spring is around the corner I can feel!

I have to take Frøya to the vet today. I think she has some troubles urinating so I want to check her out. Last week we found worms in her tummy, but hopefully she's got rid of them now.

Right now my two sweet dogs are sleeping in the sun close to each other. They love to lay in the sun, inside. Warm and cozy! They are polardogs with really thick fur, but they love the heat as well. Strange animals!



Hope you all are doing well. Have a great day where you are. Thanks for visiting :)
Hugs, Kristin :)

13 comments:

eba said...

utrolig stilig design! Nydelig kort!

scrapnnMO said...

So unique and drop dead gorgeous! Lovely job on the challenge!
♥Dawn♥

Pia said...

det er et super unikt kort med så mange flotte detaljer og flotte farver, det kan kun bringe lykke

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Kristin, Thanks for playing along with a spoonfull of sugar this week, Hugs Debbie x

Gry-Heidi said...

Så nydelig dette var Kristin!!
Artig bretteteknikk :)

Klem, Gry-Heidi

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

hugs jane x

Hege said...

Fy søren så stilig dette kortet var!

Bev said...

Wow, this is stunning Kristin, such fabulous detail and a brilliint design x

Linda said...

Du skal i hvertfall ikke være redd for å lage flere bryllups kort!! dette var helt utrolig flott! og den brette teknikken der var helt knall!! er den vanskelig? non mal? *knis*
ha en goood helg
klem

Vicky (Angeldrummer) said...

a lovely card - thank you for joining us on abc this weeek x

Lene said...

Super fint kort!! Var i bryllupet og så kortet - måtte google deg for å se det igjen.

Karin said...

wow, this card is so beautifull Kristin.
Love the beautifull colours and fabulous lay-out.

Hugs,
xoxo karin

Maya said...

Åhhh himmel og hav!!
Så nyydelig og ikke minst elegant!!
Knall flott,Kristin :)
Klemmiser fra Maya