Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Another christmascard

This was my christmascard using this week's sketch over at JCBC. Simone had made a great sketch. I was prepared on a struggle because I am no good at working with layers, but I must say it wasn't as hard as I feared. If you you want to give it a try pop over to JCBC's blog now :)

I have used an image from hÄnglar and stÄnglar (I received it in an image-swap!) Papers from American Crafts. Sentence is a stamp from Norsk Stempelblad. Snowflake is a button from my stash. The same goes for the ribbon and the small gems. I've coloured the image with Distress Ink.
Insides. Text is a stamp from Kort i hodet.
The back.


Have a great day.
Hugs,
Kristin :)

8 comments:

Gry-Heidi said...

Dette var nydelig!! Så mye flott du har lagd siden sist jeg var innom! 50-års kortet var også knallstilig!
Ønsker deg en solfylt og herlig påske :)
Klem, Gry-Heidi

Sissen said...

Oi, så flink du er som har begynt med julekortene alt :) Kjempefint!

Hege said...

Imponerende at du klarer finne inspirasjon til å lage julekort nå i april!

Lekkert kort var det også!

nessy said...

gorgeous xmas card kristin ~love the papers you have used ~and wow that image is so cute
vanessa xx
ps thankyou again for my images i have now stamped yours , so will be visiting the post office very soon

sukes7 said...

beautiful card I love the way you decorate the inside of the card too luv sue x

kate said...

Hei Kristin:)Jeg kommer bare innom for å ønske deg ei riktig god påske:)
Utrolig mange vakre kort fra deg siden sist jeg tittet innom!!
Goklæm fra Kate:)

Valems said...

Beautiful card! I love the papers and the cute image.
Hugs, Vanja

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色