Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthdaycard - JCBC #25

I have used Simone's sketch for JCBC's challenge #25 to make this card. (I have a personal goal to make both a christmascard and a birthdaycard of all the sketches on JCBC, but since I have been a bit to busy lately I haven't had the time to make more than one card of some of the sketches. But I'll try to use the sketches little by little to complete my collection.)

Image by Cuddly Buddly (received from Dorte in a swap!). Text by Norsk Stempelblad, embossed in black. All papers from DCWV. Coloured the image using Distress Ink. Flowers, brad, lace and gems from stash. Finished off using glitter glue on the image, on top of the lace and in the middle of the flower.
The card is for a customer. The receiver of the card is a lady turning 80 next week.
Same papers on the back as on the front.
---------------------------------------------

Have a great Sunday everyone! We've had a beautiful day here. The sun has been shining and my husband and I have washed our car. Now it's shining, both inside and outside! Lovely!
Hugs, Kristin :)

3 comments:

Dot Scrap said...

Hej Kristin.
Super smukt og flot kort. Du er bare så dygtig.
Skønt papir og stempel.

Rosette said...

This si sooo beautiful Kristin!!! I love that Cuddly Buddly image, I have a stamp of that , my brother gave it to me. You reallt did a lovely job, fab colouring ;)

Hugs xxx

scotspanda said...

lovely cards Kristin and I love the photos from your holiday, so lovely to see boys reading for pleasure :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx