Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthdaycard - JCBC #27

A friend of mine is turning 40 and we want to give him a gift certificate. I have made a folder/pocket card to put the certificate in. On the front I have used this week's sketch over on the JCBC blog. Some small changes but I hope you can still see the sketch :)

Image from Penny Black, letters and number from unknown (I won them in a blog candy giveaway from Karin). The swirl in the corner is a stamp from Making Memories I think. Papers from Papirdesign. Insides with the tag and the certificate in the folded pocket. I really am hopeless at remembering the producers today so I can't tell you right now who's made the number-stamps on the lower part of the card. The calendar stamp is from Norsk Stempelblad.
The insides without the tag and the gift certificate in the pocket. Now you can see that I've stamped some text there.
The tag.
The back of the card.

-----------------------------------------------

I've been busy doing nothing special lately. I just haven't had the time to join any challenges or made any cards.... or I've made this card and a card I'll show you tomorrow.
If you would like to join another challenge you should try Friday Sketchers this week. My company, Kort og godt, is sponsoring the prize there this week so go check it out now. Kristine has made a beautiful sketch for everyone to follow.

5 comments:

nessy said...

wow kristin ~this is very special ~how very thoughtful and a great keepsake for your friend.
so well thought out and so much detail inside and out!!
saw you had fab prize on that challenge!!
hope you are having great weekend
vanessa xx

Rosette said...

He must be very glad with this pocket card Kristin, it's lovely and personal! You did a wonderful job! Hugs sweetie :)

Ila said...

This is just Fabulous!!..what a wonderful way to present his gift!!...Hugs, Ila

Karin said...

Wow, what a beautifull pocket card.
Must have been a lot of work cutting al those letters.
Great job!!!

Hugs,
xoxo Karin

Dot Scrap said...

WAUWWWWWWWWWW Kristin.
Det er et utroligt smukt kort. Verdensklasse. Sikke mange skønne detaljer. SMUKT.