Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Gold, beige and brown birthdaycard

A customer wanted me to make a birthdaycard for a lady turning 40 and she had in mind something with the colours chocolatebrown, gold/golden and off-white. She also wanted the card to be delicate to look at.

This is what I came up with. I have made the patterned paper myself using my Distress Ink pads, a gold stamp-pad and some stamps from Papirdesign.

The front when it's closed. Insides.
The back.

Tomorrow we'll go to the cabin up in the mountain and I won't be back until Sunday or Monday. It all depends on the weather there. :)

Have a great Easter Holiday! Thanks for visiting my blog :)
Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

Dot Scrap said...

WAUW....det er godt nok et smukt kort. verdensklasse. Jeg er vild med alt. Smukt papirvalg og dejlig tekst.
Skøn afslutning med båndet.