Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, April 06, 2009

Invitations

These are invitations I made for a customer. They wanted an invitation for the daughter in the house's confirmation celebration. The daughter picked the colours both on the cardstock (Bazzill Bling) and the paper (Autumn Leaves). I have made an invitation quite similar before but in different colours. I have embossed the text and some swirls in gold embossing powder. On the front I have put an punched out heart on 3D-foam.

Here are all 15 of them.

This is the front.
I gave the customers the invitations like this, but....
...this is how they are supposed to be. The text they'll put in themselves, I just made this for them to see how it's going to be.
The back.

--------------------------------------------

Happy Easter everyone. On Thursday my family and I will go to my parents-in-law's cabin up in the mountain. We'll enjoy the snow and hopefully some nice weather as well. I'll put the skis on for the first time this winter, because we have to go for 1500 meters from the car to the cabin. But I must say I look more forward to reading a good book outside the cabin enjoying the sun (if the weather is bad I'll read my book inside :)).

Have a great day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

10 comments:

Angella said...

Disse var nydelige Kristin....Morsomt å se invitasjonskort for jenter i noe annet enn rosa:)

Ønsker deg en riktig god påske..kos deg masse!
klem
Angella

sukes7 said...

gorgeous set of invitations beautiful work luv sue x

nessy said...

amazing set of invites kristin ~ so beautifully made.
enjoy your ski / book reading trip!!
vanessa xx

Delilah said...

Very beautiful invitations! :)

Camilla said...

Så vårlige og lekre!!
Ønsker deg og dine en riktig god påske også!
Klem, Camilla.

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful invites love the embossing
Sarah

Iris said...

Wow, Kristin your invitations are beautiful and so elegant! I'm sure your customers were more than satisfied! Have a great trip to the cabin and Happy Easter!
Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

Hugs,
Iris

Pia said...

super flotte invitationer sååå flotte i farverne

Saskia said...

Beautiful invitations!! You are so creative!

Greetings,
Saskia

Dot Scrap said...

Super smuk og elegant invitation.