Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photos

Just want to show you some pictures of my loved ones.

This is my eldest son laying on the sofa reading a book and having a relaxed morning. I took this picture when we went to the cabin during Easter. My youngest son has borrowed my old camera and is taking a picture of me while I'm taking a picture of him :) He is sitting in the sun coming in from the window.
This is my oldest furry friend. She is outside the cabin last Easter. She really looks like a wolf in this picture. She is a beauty!!
This is my youngest furry friend. She is soooo cute. She is laying in my arms while my husband is borrowing my camera to take this picture.
This is a picture taken a while ago. The dogs were laying on the floor really close and in the sun coming in from the window. I think they look so cute together like this. They really melt my heart when they do this. Even though they are not mother and daughter it seems like the oldest dog is taking care of the little one.
Hope you all are doing well. I am a bit absent minded know. Don't know why, but it seems like I am tired all the time. I guess the pollenallergy is hard for my old body. Yesterday I went to bed 22.15 and fell at sleep almost at once. When I woke up at 6 a.m. this morning I was still tired. I guess I have to go to bed early tonight as well!


Hugs, Kristin :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Lovely photos. Your dogs are georgous. I have a husky lab mix and your dogs remind me so much of him. Hopefully your body gets in the groove soon enough.

nessy said...

such adorable photos of your family (dogs included) ~thankyou of sharing!!
so glad my envelope arrived!! ~enjoy
vanessa xx

Torill said...

Så utrolig hærlige voffsebilder!! Nydelig!