Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Award from Vanessa

My dear blogging friend Vanessa gave me this award. I am so happy for it. It means a lot to me receiving an award from someone special. I take it as a token on appreciation.
I am supposed to give it to 5 other bloggers. Hmmm, it's not easy to find only five bloggers that means a lot to me, but here I go:
I could have mentioned a whole bunch of other bloggers as well, but I will limit myself since that's the rule.
Hugs to all of you!
Kristin :)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Tusen takk vennen - du er nå bare knusegod du

Klemmer fra
Heidi

Marte said...

Tusen takk for det, kjære Kristin :) Utrolig koselig at du ville dele denne awarden videre med meg, jeg setter stor pris på deg også..!

Tenkte på deg i sted forresten. Har du vurdert kreative kvelder oftere eller? Jeg kommer ;)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Kristin, congratulations on your award hunny it is so well deserved. I love the card you have made for the JCBC challenge this week, when i get back from my holidays on the 23rd May im hoping to get back to my DT commitments. Have a wonderful afternoon hunny, big hugs Linda x

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Tusen takk, Kristin! Kjempekoselig å få denne av deg! Ha en fin dag! Klem, Hege

Aud said...

Tusen takk, snille deg!♥♥♥

Du fortjener jo egentlig å få denne rett tilbake fra meg! =0)

Stor klem,
Aud