Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Christmascard - JCBC #31




Stamps: Image - Magnolia, Swirls, text (inside) - Stempelglede
Papers: Ladybug and friends
Others: Gems - unknown, Colouring - Twinkling H20 and Distress Ink

--------------------------------------------------
This is my take on this week's sketch on JCBC's blog. Rheannon has made a simple to follow sketch. Please join us with a christmascard or a birthdaycard!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

7 comments:

scotspanda said...

fab card hun, I really like the paper you've used too it's very pretty with the image

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Tanja said...

Your Card is wonderful! This Tilda is so cute! Great job!

Hugs Tanja

Desiree said...

Så koselig julekort! Du er så flink du som enda holder på med de, smart å være tidlig ute. Man får liksom aldri nok av de.

Jeg er begynt med bryllupskort nå, bare sånn at du vet det :)

Håper du har det bra, ha en riktig fin ny og kreativ uke!

Klem fra Desiree

Rosette said...

Such a lovely card Kristin dear :)

Gry-Heidi said...

Så nydelig dette var, Kristin! Kjempekoselig motiv. Jeg er imponert over at du klarer å holde kreativiteten oppe med julekort nå:)
Ha en fin fin uke :)

Klem, Gry-Heidi

Dawn said...

Hi Kristin
Oh it's been far too long since I stopped by - have started working and blogging time is scarce soemtimes - Grr!
Love your card - I really should do some Xmas cards but I can't bear to get all my Xmas stash unpacked yet!!!

Off to have a browse around your blog and catch up!

Hugs
Dawn

Hilde said...

Så nydelig julekort