Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, May 08, 2009

Criss-cross birthdaycard




Stamps: Aud Design, Else Irene Mehling, Magnolia, Papirdesign
Papers: Doodlebug Design
--------------------------------------------------
Birthdaycard for a boy turning 11. My son is going to a friend's birthdayparty tonight and he didn't have time to make a card himself. These criss-cross cards are quite easy to make so I ended up making one. He can put the money inside with the tag.


Have a great day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

5 comments:

Bente said...

Så flott kort - lekkert med bånd langs kantene!! Klem, Bente

nessy said...

gorgeous card for your son kristin ~that edwin is just perfect ~really must get sorted for my eldest son as it is his birthday very soon ,he will be 12 ~where does the time go!!???
hope he has a great party ~and you enjoy it as well!!
hugs ~and a very happy birthday to him
vanessa and my clan xx

mueppi said...

Your birthdaycard looks great, Kristin!
Hugs Gisela

eba said...

Så søtt bursdagskort!

Heidi said...

Hærlig guttekort Kristin. Du har virkelig teken på disse crisscross kortene

Klemmer fra
Heidi