Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

JCBC #30 - Birthdaycard







----------------------------------------------
I am late posting my card for this week's challenge over on JCBC's blog. I haven't been in a cardmaking mood lately so I have really struggled to sit down making a simple card. Such a pitty since I am a DT member for Just Christmas and Birthdaycards. I didn't finish my card for last week's challenge. I started up but weren't able to come up with creative solutions to finish it. I'll show you when I do finish it.

Have a great day!
Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

Mona Underdal Loktu said...

Nææææ det var jo kanonstilig og søtt. *lagrer for lifting* ... hehe

Marte said...

Kjempesøtt kort! Jeg eeelsker jo fargene.. ;)

eba said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.... Det var jo nyyyyydelig, da!

nessy said...

so glad you feel in the crafty mood again ~gorgeous birthday card!!(both inside and out)
vanessa xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Gorgeous card Kristin. I know how you are feeling hunny. I have lost my mojo and am having to take a break from the challenge due to other commitments. I don't seem to have enough time to craft or blog these days. Sorry i've not been to visit, but like i say its due to lack of time. Hope you are well hunny. Look after yourself, hugs Linda x

Hilde said...

Så flott dette var...og så lurt å ha slike tags i en lomme inni..k.kan jo også ha i penger der da...lurt...