Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthdaycards #32






Stamps: Stampavie (Rachelle Anne Miller) - image, Else Irene Mehling - text (inside), Ditten & Datten - bee stamp (on the back)
Papers: Sandy Lion - butterfly fantasy, Bazzill Bling - pink, purple
Others: Spellbinders
----------------------------------------------
Another Monday, another challenge on Just Christmas and Birthdaycards. Karin has made a super sketch for us to use this week, and I must say it was fun to work with. Please join us! You can win a small prize also this time, so what are you waiting for :)
I have made a simple card using a image I received from my blogging friend Dorte. I chose purple and pink cardstock and papers. The image is coloured using Twinkling H20 and Distress Ink. I haven't put on any other embellishment since the paper is so beautiful.
Yesterday we had a lovely day with sunshine and a blue sky. Today we have rain :( I am so glad that we didn't have this weather yesterday. Marching in a parade in rain just isn't the same as doing it in sunshine!!
Have a great start of the new week. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Så nydelig kort, Kristin, i herlige farger!!

Håper regnværet har gitt seg, og at sola skinner hos deg. :)
Hvis ikke, tenker jeg du koser deg med kreative sysler isteden... :)

Tusen takk for koselig hilsen i bloggen min.

Ha en strålende uke!

Klem fra Kirsten

Simone P. said...

Love the paper you used! The card looks great!