Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A quick card???




Papers: Papirdesign
Others: Flower - Bazzill, Butterfly - Spellbinders
-------------------------------------------------

This could have been a quick card, but I think I have used five days on it. The first idea was finished quickly, but then I had to complete it with some details here and there. Then I ran out of time and then I just didn't feel like completing it. Well, it turned out to be one of my slower cards :)
The only stamp I have used on the card is my personal stamp on the back :)
Hope you all will have a great day.
Hugs, Kristin :)

5 comments:

Pia said...

Et kort kan godt være nydeligt selv om det er hurtigt at lave, det er det her et bevis på

Lise said...

Fint kort Kristin! Og takk for kommentar i bloggen. :) Jeg er nok litt for rund i kantene for tiden, til å ligge på latSIDEN. ;) Er vel en grunn til at jeg ikke har blogget så mye. Vil mene at det kommer flere hint på bloggen min etterhvert. ;) Ha en finfin uke du også!

Kristen Hermanny said...

This card is great! I love how you used your name stamp because you had to have a stamped image. Great way around that!!!

nessy said...

oh kristin ~this is stunning ~i just love pink and butterflies..oh and glitter ~so for me this card is so perfect!!... but then all your cards are perfect... inside and out, oh and the back!!
vanessa xx

Marte said...

Supert kort! Sommerfuglen er kjempelekker, du visste vel jeg kom til å like den ;) Hvor er den fra?