Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Almost the same

I've made two boys' birthdaycards. My youngest son went to a birthdayparty yesterday evening. I had these images of the skulls (Magnolia) laying around and found them perfect for these cards. At the same time I had the images of the boy with a bearcostume (also Magnolia) already coloured and wanted to use them as well. They don't go to well together with the skulls but I think they kind of softened the impression of the whole card. The receivers of the cards turned 11 and that's kind of "still small boys". They boy is sitting upon a pocket to put some money in.

I've used my sketch for JCBC #29 again on these cards and with that I have made both christmascard and birthdaycard of this sketch.

Receipe:
Stamps: Magnolia - Ewin in bearcostume, and skull; Else Irene Mehling - text (on front)
Papers: 3ndypapir - designed by Gudrun Loennecken; Bazzill Corduroy - green
Others: American Crafts - ribbon; Brads from stash; Colourpencils
--------------------------------------------------



Receipe:
Stamps: Magnolia - Edwin with bearcostume, and skull; Else Irene Mehling - text (on front)
Papers: 3ndypapir - designed by Gudrun Loennecken; Bazzill Corduroy - Green
Others: American Crafts - ribbon; Brads from stash; Colourpencils
------------------------------------------------

Have a great Saturday everyone.
Thanks for looking!



Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Rosette said...

Wow Krist.. they ARE so stylish!! I bet they will be ery appreciated! big hugs hun xxx

Heidi said...

Ååååå så utrolig kult Kristin. De hærlige papirene og motiv. Knallstilig rett og slett

Håper du har en super helg

Klemmer fra
Heidi