Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Art Pieces - Magic

I have really been thinking about the theme for this Art Piece challenge a long time now. Today, when I looked through my stamps to find something that could remind me of magic I came upon this frog/toad stamp (Art Impression) and then the light-bulb turned on over my head. *smiling* I found one of my many crown-stamps and started to make these ATCs about the frog that turned into a prince!! Now, that's magic!!

I made the background on aquarelle-paper. I have used Distress Inks and Twinkling H20 and Glimmer Mist. Then stamped the frog, the crown and the splatter with Distress Ink. I cut out one frog and put it on 3D foam on one of the ATCs and I stamped a crown on cardstock and cut it out and put some 3D foam underneath on the other ATC. Et voilá, my magic is complete :)



From frog (toad) to prince!

Thanks for looking. This is all for now.


Please join my blogoversary candy, there's still some time left :)
Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

Gro said...

Supre ATC'er! Froskeprinsen selvfølgelig:) Og den selvlagde bakgrunnen var kjempefin!

Takk for at du deltar!

Klem, Gro

Heidi said...

Kjempelekkert Kristin - så utrolig flink og kreativ du er

Klemmer fra
Heidi

Pia said...

sååå lækkert atc med mange fine detaljer

Gunn Marit Solli Håland said...

Så stilig magisk ATC Kristin!!

Lise said...

Dette var skikkelig bra! *imponert*
Og siden jeg synes kroner er fantastisk flott så falt jeg virkelig for disse.

Takk for at du deltar! :-D
(såååå gøy at du er hekta, jippiiiii) :-D

Klem, Lise

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning , fabby colour combo perfect for the little frog
xx