Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Friday, June 12, 2009

ATC and another criss-cross birthdaycard

I've made another ATC. They are really addictive when you first start making them!!

Over on Art Pieces there's a challenge for this week and the theme is "Frames and (polka) dots". I've used a picture downloaded from The Vintage Moth (link in my sidebar). The frame is a dias-frame (one half of it). The paper was taken from my box with scraps, and the lace was bought in Croatia last summer. -------------------------------------------------

This is another criss-cross card. I love the fact that these cards look pretty advanced and special, but they are super easy and quick to make!! Today I will show you a girlie card. It's almost the same as yesterday's card, just in a pinker version :) With cuter details such as the borders I've used around the opening and on the white paper on the tag.


Stamps: Unknown - motif (received in an image swap or a blog candy); Else Irene Mehling - text
Papers: Bo Bunny - Pink dp with flowers; Bazzill Bling - pink cardstock
Others: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain; Colour pencils; Grungeboard letter and numbers; Fiskars border-punch
-------------------------------------------------
It's raining outside now. It started when I got out of bed. Luckily it didn't rain during the night because my oldest son and my husband went hiking! They started last night at 11 pm and they came home to our house 6.15 am this morning. The reason for the hike is a special happening for the pupils leaving primary school now. All the 7th grade students get the chance to walk this trip. Every year the school do the same thing with their oldest students.
When my son left last night he was kind of 'high' on the fact that he was going to be awake the whole night. This morning when he came home he hardly spoke to me and went straight in the shower and then to bed!! I guess he was exhausted, poor lad!
Before I leave you for today I just want to tell you about a great blog candy over on Line's blog. She celebrates becoming an aunt, her birthday tomorrow and her very first year in blogland!! Pop over to her blog and look at all her great candies!!

Have a great day blog friends :) Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Kristin :)

6 comments:

Joanna said...

Nydelige begge to, både ATC og kort.
Du er så flink :)

Klemz, Joanna

Maya said...

Heisann :)
Nå måtte jeg scrolle og bla litt frem og tilbake,er visst langt imellom att jeg får tid til å stikke innom på bloggbesøk!
Men det går jo utover meg det,for mile makter så masse lekkert du har laget siden sist jeg var innom!!
Her er det lekre julekort (takk for masse inspirasjon!!! Trenger det når man skal lage 5 i mnd *uuuuæææææhhh*) bursdagskort og andre kreativiteter!!
Du er så flink og allsidig!
Ha ei flotters helg,
med masse kreativitet!
Go`klem fra Maya:)

kate said...

Tusen takk for at du tittet innom til meg og la igjen koselig kommentar:O)
Nyyyydelig det du har laget, som alltid,,, du er så kreativ:)
gohælgeklæm fra Kate:)

Gry-Heidi said...

Supenydelig atc! Stilig måte du har satt opp rammen på.
Takk for at du deltar :)

Klem, Gry-Heidi

Beata Ewa said...

Wow, så nydelige disse var, både kort og ATC!! Herlige, glade farger!!

Takk for at du deltar!!

Klem, Beata

Lise said...

For en fantastisk løsning på prikker og rammer-utfordringen. Denne ATC`en falt jeg helt for. Nydelig!

Takk for at du deltar! :-D

Klemmer, Lise