Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

ATC and birthdaycard

Finally something else than a christmascard to show you :) I have two things I want you to see.

The first thing is an ATC which I have made for Art Pieces' challenge "I would like to learn this". I have printed out pictures of a guitar and a trumpet, because those are two instruments I would love to learn to play. Close-up of the instruments and the heart. I've put on a layer of Royal Coat.
Stamp: Penny Black - musical notes; Panduro/Tilda - heart
Cardstock: White
Others: Pictures from internet
-------------------------------------------------
And now on to my birthdaycard. I've sent this one to my brother-in-law.
I've used the Whiff of Joy stamp with the foxes, but this time I've painted them as wolves because my oldest son really insisted on me trying to do that. I'm not sure I liked them but my son loved them :)


Stamps: Whiff of Joy - Celebrating foxes; Aud Design - Texts (front and inside); Prima - calendar; Scrapmagasinet - personal stamp.
Papers: Patterned paper freebie from a magazine; Bazzill - Corduroy, blue
Others: Panduro - tags; American Crafts - ribbon; Gems and buttons from stash; QuicKutz - tabs; Kort & Godt Hobby - silver hand with text
----------------------------------------------

I'll have a busy day today. There's a lot of things happening nowadays. My boys are going to several birthdayparties and all of them are double-celebrations. That means I have to make two cards for all of the birthdayparties, and the first one is tomorrow, the next on Friday, and the next after that on Sunday. On top of that I have to make a confirmation card for a girl we know who's confirmation is on Saturday. That means seven cards in less than a week.
Okey, I have to start the first card now. Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Kristin :)

3 comments:

Anette said...

Stilig atc du har laget Kristin!! Flotte detaljer med å utheve hjertet og instrumentene :) Bakgrunnen liker jeg også veldig godt!

Pia said...

kæmpe fint atc kort og kortet er også nydeligt

Gro said...

Enig, det hadde vært flott å kunne spille et instrument eller to:) Nydelig ATC, det tok seg kjempegodt ut med et lag på instrumentene! Nydelig!

Takk for at du deltar!

Klem, Gro