Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

ATC

There's a fun challenge blog for ATC fans called Art Pieces. They have started a swap called Clean & Simple and I really wanted to join. I am not the person who has made the most ATC's in my life (I think I can count 2). Nevertheless, I have always been fascinated by these small pieces of art and when I saw the swap I signed on. This is my chance to make some ATCs and to get some back as well.

Yesterday I made these ATCs and I have sent them in. But now I feel that I have totally missed on the challenge. Are my ATCs "Clean & Simple"????? I haven't put any embellishment on, only an image printed out from my computer (downloaded from The vintage moth), two words from my labelling machine, and a paper with some small flowers on. Still I wonder: is this clean & simple??

Is this clean & simple???

Hope you all will have a great day! We're still having sun, but it is more wind today and it's cooler.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Kristin :)

4 comments:

Pia said...

sååå sødt atc kort

Heidi said...

De er jo super vakre Kristin

Klemmer fra Heidi

nessy said...

very elegant ATC`s ~ gorgeous images ~love the colours
vanessa xx

Rosette said...

Oh they ARE for me! They look very beautiful pictured togather Kristin :)