Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birdhouse and criss-cross birthdaycard

Last Sunday my family and I went to a place where we can let our dogs run free. Close to this place I saw this birdhouse up in an appletree and I thought it looked so nice that I had to take a picture. When I sat there one of the parent-bird flew in and out. I tried to get a picture but the ones I got was too blurry.

My eldest son went to a birthdayparty yesterday. It was two of his classmates that celebrated their birthdays together, and this is the card I made for the boy. His name starts on T, that's why I've put the letter T on the tag. :) I have never used Grungeboard before and I had a fun time putting some Distress on to colour it. The spots are made with Tip-Ex (correction fluid).

Stamps: Cuddly Buddly - boy image; Else Irene Mehling - text
Papers: Bazzill Bling - light blue; Doodlebug Design - asterix paper
Others: Grungeboard - letter and numbers; Twinkling H20 - paint; American Crafts - ribbon; Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
-----------------------------------------------

Thursday morning already!! My boys have only one more week left on school before their summer holidays start.

My eldest son will start secondary school this autumn and today he'll get to know his new teacher and his new class. A new chapter in his life will start. I guess I am as excited as he is :)

Have a great day everybody. I hope you've enjoyed visiting my blog. Please come back tomorrow. I'll have another card to show you :) And by the way, soon my blogoversary is coming up and that means a new blog candy! Yuhu!
Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Kristin :)

5 comments:

Hildegunn said...

Flotte bilder og flott kort!
Stilig med crisscross!

Jeg fant punchen hos Papirloftet, og den kom i hus i forrige uke. Du kan prøve å finne den der ;)

Ha en vidunderlig dag!

CarolinesGlede said...

Herlig bursdagskort!! Og så herlig å ut på tur med hundene :D

Ila said...

Your pocket birthday card is Fabulous!!...I love the way you colored the CB image and the way you did the letter looks Wonderful!!..Hugs, Ila

nessy said...

perfect boys card for a 13 year old ~ love the large letter ~ also happy birthday to your son!!
my oldest son starts "big" school this september ~big step isn`t it!!?? our children do not break up for summer hols until late july ~ aaron finds out in a few weeks who his new teacher will be ~many friends will be going to different schools!! while little lewis has nearly finished his first year at school!!
vanessa xx

Angella said...

sååå stilig:)
flott bursdagskort fra deg Kristin!


Angella