Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birthdaycard - JCBC #38

Janina has made a super sketch over on JCBC this week. Please join us with one of your lovely creations :)

I have made a birthdaycard using an image stamp from hÄnglar & stÄnglar. I've coloured it with Twinkling H20 so it is shining. The papers are from Basic Grey (the pink one) and some I bought in a store called Nille. Cardstock is Bazzill Corduroy. Buttons are bought in Croatia :) Swirl/Branch stamp from a set I bought in Panduro. Ticket is from KH Design (text says "Because you deserve it!")
Insides with a text on the left side saying "Birthdays are there to be enjoyed. Have a great time!" I have sprayed some Sherbet Glimmer Mist on the white papers.

The back with my personal stamp. I have also sprayed some glimmer mist here. :)

I have some problems with my access to Blogger for the time being. I will sometimes get kicked out with the message that it will close down, other times it won't open anything from Blogger, and then suddenly other times I can access without problems. Today I was lucky to access my account so I could post this.
Because of these troubles I am not visiting any blogs now. I have really tried to visit all of you who have left me comments, but since I'm kicked out of Blogger frequently and I haven't had much time to wait for better times, I have just read your comments on my e-mail account. Sorry for this. I promise I will get back later.
I will leave on my holidays soon and I'm really looking forward to that. The sad thing is that I can't bring any crafty things. We are bringing two dogs and a guinnea pig so the car will be packed. No room left for anything. Well, I might bring some painting and some images so I at least can paint something.
Have a great day. We have a very hot day in front of us here and I feel like I'm melting.
Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Wow !! This is just so perfect in every way, I love everything about it
Love Susie xx

Dot Scrap said...

Wauw Kristin.
Det er et super smukt kort du har lavet. Det er en rigtig god ide at lave kortet rundt. Som altid er det bare så flot så flot.

You have made a fantastic beautiful card . It´s a great idea to make a round card. Your card is as always sooooooooo beautiful.