Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthdaycard with butterflies

Another card using GD Anne's lovely sketch over on Just Christmas and Birthdaycards.

The image was in a blog candy I won from Karin. The lace was white but I sprayed a lot of sapphire Glimmer Mist on it to make it blue. The butterflies also got a spray with pearl Glimmer Mist. I embossed the text in black.
I love these butterflies from QuicKutz. The white paper is sprayed with... yeah, Glimmer Mist!!

Butterflies even on the back! This time I decorated them with glitterglue.


Thanks for looking. Don't forget my blog candy.
Hugs, Kristin :)

2 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kristin i hope you are well hunny im sorry i havn't been a round for a while, the time is just flying and i am constantly chasing my tail. I am loving this card what a fabulous image you won from karin. I have to say you've been busy since my last visit with so many gorgeous makes! Have a lovely day hunny, hugs Linda x

raindropecho said...

Wonderful job using the sketch! I love that you've done the card the whole way through to the inside and the back :)
-Ann