Spam comments

No spam comments will be shown in my blog. I have activated spam control on my comments so all spam will be deleted before they are published!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boys' birthdaycards

Two almost similar cards. Actually the only difference is the letter on the front. These cards were given to two twin boys. My youngest son went to their birthdayparty on Sunday and I had to finish up these cards in a hurry. I didn't have the time to find something creative to do with the back so it's really simple. The paper I've used on the background on the front of the card is a scrap I received from a friend of mine. I used the whole piece on these cards.



I've made these cards with Vanessa's sketch #33 on JCBC. That's right, another old sketch!




The label on the left side is a pocket. There's an opening on the upper right side so we could put some money in there.

Recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia - Edwin with balloon; Ditten & Datten - text on front; Else Irene Mehling - text on inside
Papers: Unknown - blue cardstock, green cardstock, design paper
Others: Colour pencils; Grungeboard letters; Distress Inks; Cuttlebug embossing folder
---------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I went to the celebration of the 7th-graders on my boys' school. The children had made a show for us and there was speaches and the whole evening was so nice. I took some pictures and I'll make a LO about this for my son. He'll be a confirmand in two years time and I think I'll give him some LOs in an album then.

Nothing is happening today, except the regular things. I have to do some laundry and I'll finish up a card and I might even start a new mini-album for someone special.
That's all for today, folks. The sun is shining and I feel good! Life's good! :) Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Kristin :)

1 comment:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kristin, what lovely cards you have been making again hunny. I hope you are well and im pleased to hear you are enjoying the good weather. Life here is busy as always but im feeling more relaxed than i have in a while. Must be my Rocky Bear! Hope you have a good afternoon, hugs Linda x